Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

12.11.2010

We had a busy night last night.  The temperature was above freezing so I took the kids outside to play in the snow.  It was Emmalyn's first time playing in the snow.
She just walked around everywhere falling a lot.



Brandon  played with the shovel and moved snow around.


After all the time outside they needed a nice warm bath.
Brandon needed a shave with his new shaving set from St. Nick.

2 comments:

adorkbl said...

I thought she needed pink and girly? lol. That looks pretty pink and girly to me.

Brrrr looks cold. I remember playing in the snow for hours and hours as a kid. Yuck! lol.

Jessica said...

Her clothes are pink and girly...It's the toys that are the problem. She loves playing with trucks, cars, choo choos and all the boyish stuff Brandon has.