Brandon had a bounce house accident last week Monday. Since he avoided using his left arm, I took him to see his pediatrician. After x-rays and an exam, no breaks were found, so they sent him home in a sling.
A couple of days later his arm was still bothering him, so his pediatrician referred us to an orthopedist at Children's Hospital. They were unsure whether his arm was broken or not, but since after the exam he still had obvious pain in a few spots, they decided to give him a cast. Here he is at home in his new green cast (his second choice color...his first choice was pink.) He told me several times that night that his arm didn't hurt anymore. Even if there is no break, I'm just glad he's not in pain and able to play like normal again.


2 comments:
oh no. poor lil guy. his first cast.
And hopefully his last cast...though I have a feeling it will be one of many.
Post a Comment