Love u Jess!!! You look beautiful and I am glad the baby is a good size. I knew sooner or later you (and baby) would grow. I am counting down the days. Keeauna
Can't wait for the lil stinker to arrive. Although it would be cool is s/he were a few days late and came on the 25th! :) :) We could share a B-day! :) ((hugs)) Lori
O.K., now I guess I should give you a little credit. You look like your about 5-6 months pregnant. Now that I know the baby is getting fed a little better, i.e. Oreos, chips and granola bars, then it would make sense that you might have a bigger baby than 2 1/2lbs:)
4 comments:
wow--your stomach has grown!! Now your boobs don't look so big!! Love Mom Aka Grandma
Love u Jess!!! You look beautiful and I am glad the baby is a good size. I knew sooner or later you (and baby) would grow. I am counting down the days. Keeauna
Can't wait for the lil stinker to arrive. Although it would be cool is s/he were a few days late and came on the 25th! :) :) We could share a B-day! :) ((hugs)) Lori
O.K., now I guess I should give you a little credit. You look like your about 5-6 months pregnant. Now that I know the baby is getting fed a little better, i.e. Oreos, chips and granola bars, then it would make sense that you might have a bigger baby than 2 1/2lbs:)
Post a Comment