6 MONTHS?!!! You hardly have a tummy! You're so cute pregnant. I can't wait to see the baby. Hmmm......blue or pink? By the way, I think that this is a great idea and a great way to stay in touch and updated. Thanks!
Seriously lets see some resent pictures so you look a bit more pregnant!! You are cute, and you have boobs. ha That is a great picture of you and Takashi! Can't wait to see our new little cousin. xo cort
4 comments:
Nooo... you don't look pregnant! You look too cute! Finally I get to see a picture! :)
6 MONTHS?!!! You hardly have a tummy! You're so cute pregnant. I can't wait to see the baby. Hmmm......blue or pink? By the way, I think that this is a great idea and a great way to stay in touch and updated. Thanks!
Seriously lets see some resent pictures so you look a bit more pregnant!! You are cute, and you have boobs. ha That is a great picture of you and Takashi!
Can't wait to see our new little cousin. xo cort
You look GREAT !!! Thanks for setting this up. Great way to keep in touch. Please provide us with more pictures.
Kathy & Mark
Post a Comment